Here are 5 reasons White Buffalo Ranch is the perfect location for your next group event:
- Location. White Buffalo Ranch’s location in picturesque south central Missouri makes it an ideal place for your group to gather from all over the Midwest. The ranch is no more than a day’s drive from Kansas City, St. Louis, and Chicago, and it’s close proximity to Interstate 44 makes it easy to get there. The Ranch is also only an hour and a half from the Springfield-Branson National Airport. The staff at White Buffalo Ranch will even provide shuttle service to and from the airport in Springfield if you wish.
- Luxury Accommodations. White Buffalo Ranch offers the finest in luxury accommodations and takes pride in making your stay with them as effortless as possible. The ranch’s Main Lodge sleeps 28 people in 10 comfortable bedrooms, and they provide all of your linens for the duration of your stay. Your group is sure to find themselves gravitating to the great room that links the two bedroom wings together- it’s plush couches and chairs and rustic fireplace is just the place for groups to engage in conversation, games, or just enjoying each other’s company. The Lodge’s lower level is home to a media room fully equipped with a big screen TV, DVD player, and gaming system, and it’s ample meeting space means that you’ll have everything you’ll need for family reunions, retreats, or corporate business meetings. Your group will love cooking together in the ranch’s large commercial kitchen, and you’ll all enjoy eating together in the huge dining hall. There is also a large patio area where you can dine outside, and the cozy outdoor fireplace will keep you warm on cool days and nights!
- Since only one group at a time can reserve space at White Buffalo ranch, your reservation assures that your group will have total privacy for the length of your stay. This means that you don’t have to worry about disturbing other parties if you decide to stay up well into the night, and you can sleep as late as you want the next morning. You make your own schedule at White Buffalo Ranch, and your group will have the run of the whole 800-acre property.
- There is no shortage of things to do at White Buffalo Ranch. There is ample space for you to set up large group games like volleyball, badminton, croquet, or bocce, or you could take a dip in the ranch’s in-ground pool. There is also a putting green where golfers can practice their swing! The ranch shares a border with the Mark Twain National Forest, so guests will have access to several of the forest’s trails, perfect for hiking and biking. Hunters will want to make the ranch their base camp, perfect for departing to the prime hunting locations in the Mark Twain National Forest. The ranch is not far from the Gasconade and Niangua rivers, which means anglers won’t have to go far to fish. If you’d prefer to spend a quiet day on the ranch instead, you could even fish in one of the ranch’s stocked ponds. In addition to all these activities, your group also has the opportunity to see what life is like on a working cattle ranch. The staff at White Buffalo Ranch are happy to lead you on a guided tour of the facility, where you’ll be able to interact with some of the ranch’s four-legged residents.
- Reconnect by Disconnecting. White Buffalo Ranch is just the place for you and yours to make connections with each other that will last a lifetime. You can use your time at the ranch to leave your laptop at home, turn off your cell phone, and spend important, in-person time with your loved ones. Whether you choose to converse by the fire after a long day of activities, take a walk on one of the ranch’s trails, or prepare a meal together, White Buffalo Ranch has lots of ways you can connect with your people without ever looking at a screen.
Dates availability is limited, so don’t delay in contacting White Buffalo Ranch about planning your next family function or group retreat. After you visit, you’ll have plenty of your own reasons to come back!